quinta-feira, 21 de outubro de 2010



WHO AM I? MONSTER RIDDLES


(1) I was wrapped in white and buried in my tomb a long time ago. Now, I wait in the dark with my golden treasures all around. Outside the sand piles high over top my tomb. Who am I?


(2) I am a monster that has been on a diet. There is no fat on me! Or muscle either! You might say that I am all skin and bones --without the skin. I rattle when I walk. And my teeth chatter when I talk. Who am I?


(3) I come from far, far away. Most people think I am green and hideous. But really I am not so bad. I am just looking for a few Earthlings to put in my zoo back on my home planet. Who am I?

(4) Welcome! Have a seat. Dinner will be served shortly. Sorry we don't have any garlic bread. I can't stand it. What am I drinking you ask? Don't worry . . . it's . . um . . . grape juice. Now just relax while I look at your neck. Who am I?

(5) I walk through walls as I please. Sometimes you can see me and sometimes you can't. I moan and I groan. I rattle chains. You find me in old houses, graveyards, and castles. Who am I?

©2008 Lanternfish ESL at www.bogglesworldesl.com

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário